news & important updates
- Forms 20B and DPT3 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 18th APRIL 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Forms CHG-1 and MGT-7 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 13th APRIL 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- It is proposed to amend shortly, the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules 2014 to levy additional fee @Rs.100 per day for filings under Section 92 (Annual Return) or 137 (Annual Financial Statement) of the Companies Act, 2013. Once notified, the additional fee @Rs.100 per day (beyond the normal date of filing) shall become payable in respect of 23AC,23ACA,23AC XBRL,23ACA XBRL,20B,21A, MGT-7, AoC-4,AoC-4 XBRL and AoC-4 CFS. Stakeholders are advised to take note and plan accordingly.
- Forms 20B and MR-1 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms
Download page w.e.f 6th APRIL 2018. Stakeholders are advised to
check the latest version before filing.
- As part of the Ministry’s commitment for continuous improvement of processes and providing greater ease to stakeholders, it has been decided to permit (w.e.f 24.03.2018) two proposed names and one Resubmission (RSUB) while Reserving Unique Names for companies through the RUN
web service. Stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- AOC-4 form is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page shortly. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Stakeholders may please take note that Condonation of Delay Scheme (CODS, 2018) e-form is available for filing purposes.
- CRL-1 eform is available for filing purpose. Stakeholders please take note.
- AOC-4 (XBRL) e-form and validation tool is available for IND-AS filling. The form can be filed without additional fee up to 31st March 2018. Stakeholders are advised to plan accordingly.
- Form DIR-12 and MGT-7 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company
Forms Download page w.e.f 10th FEB 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- To access DSC related services of MCA, new settings are required effective Feb’04, 2018. For more information, & settings details, please refer the below URL- http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/systemrequirementdsc.html
- All names which were reserved through INC-1 form for which no incorporation forms were filed before 17th January , have now been
expired, as per the notice posted earlier on this portal, and cannot be used for incorporation any more. Stakeholders are advised to use either RUN service for reserving a name afresh or use SPICe form for integrated
process of name reservation and incorporation of a company.
- MCA XBRL Validation Beta Tool for IND-AS taxonomy is available for Beta Testing. Software Vendors are requested to validate XML through Beta
Tool. Kindly share your valuable feedback or concerns(if any) with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is proposed to reengineer the process of allotment of DIN by allotting
DIN to individuals only at the time of their appointment as Directors (If
they do NOT possess a DIN) in companies. DIR-3 (Application for Director Identification Number) would be applicable for the allotment of DIN to individuals in respect of existing companies only and shall be filed by the existing company in which the proposed Director is to be appointed. Further, DINs to the proposed first Directors in respect of new companies would be mandatorily required to be applied for in SPICe forms (subject to a ceiling of 3 new DINs) only.
It is also proposed to modify DIR-3 to permit allotment of upto 2 new DINs (since SPICe provides for upto 3 new DINs) only in respect of ‘Producer Companies’. A separate notification would be issued for the same and stakeholders may plan accordingly.
- Link to Submission of Suggestions to Insolvency Law Committee-http://feedapp.mca.gov.in/
- Form CRA-4 has been recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Any person disqualified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 [the Act] is advised not to act as director during the period of the disqualification and not to file any document or application with MCA as the same shall be summarily rejected. However, this shall be without prejudice to the liability of the said person for violation of section 164(2) read with section 167 of the Act including the action under section 448 r/w 447
of the wherever warranted.
- The Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017(382 KB)
- Notice inviting comments on Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2017 including summary of changes(354 KB)
- For enhanced security, Union Bank of India payment gateway will only
work in TLS1.2 compatible browsers. Please click here(502 KB) for steps
to enable TLS1.2 version in browser.
- Constitution of GST Facilitation Cell of Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) (382 KB)
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document